Weird problem driving me crazy :(

Go down

Weird problem driving me crazy :(

Post  ryuhiko on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:26 am

um... i was getting that "fail to initialise blah blah blah" problem, and i got it fixed, but now, when the ncsoft screen appears (before the game start) it gots that messege from windows "this program has found a problem and must be closed" (i guess everybody in the world already got this problem at least one time, but i dont know if the text is exactly like that, 'couse my computer is not in english :<). i tried to start the game, like, a thousand nine times, but it always get that annoying problem :< PLEASE HELP ME!!! (i had a "clean" aion file before triying to play another private, so i dont know if the problem is related with that. i got it actualized and done that deleting-bin32-and-downloading-heroicaion-files-again thing 3 times, 'couse its tooo slow, but i dont 'unnistaled-instaled again' the full aion game yet)

@edit
forgot to say that a weirdo thing called SendLog always open up after i click "dont send" in the problem windoe
ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird problem driving me crazy :(

Post  stormyxone on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:07 am

That latest error makes it sound like you need to reinstall completely, especially if you've already tried repairing a few times. Post here once you've done that, if you're still having trouble. Smile
stormyxone

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuhiko on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Ok T_T im doing this but it will only finish downloading next week :< (i guess i should say that i already played aion before, but the server closed.)

sorry for the useless post here, im just [dying of]ansiouous bounce

ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuhiko on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:59 am

unnistaled
reinstaled
put HeroicAION files
got same problem

help, pleas!!!! :<
ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreckuiem on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 am

I have played a server before with the same problem maybe you just got to make sure that you are on the right aion update: It should be 2.0.0.5.
Wreckuiem

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuhiko on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 am

the version.ini thing says its 2.0.0.5
ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Post  royyeck on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:29 am

That's weird.. Did you try a repair?
royyeck

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuhiko on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 am

repaired, done that again and delete some annoying stuff , right now im fixing that "game is not avaliable in ur county" error. By the way, in the patcher there were only europe and north america... doesnt it works at south america anymore? Sad i'm from Brazil
ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:32 am

You might need to change your region settings to North America. Don't worry, you can still play. :'D
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  stormyxone on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:34 am

You should still be able to play, and while EU is the officially supported client here, NA works for several of us too. No matter which one you choose, the patch files still need to go into your Europe folder. There are different files that work, depending on which OS you're using; so make sure you're getting the right ones.
stormyxone

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuhiko on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 pm

ok, i finished(or maybie not, who knows) fixing the last error and than got "fail to initialise the game" error AGAIN (with HeroicAION's bin32 files) and am fixing it. just hope that first error dont come back :<

just asking, when the game starts, theres a little screen with "Assault on Balaurea" written (and a person with a axe) or the screeen is different?

@edit
is it normal that in NCsoft patcher, there's writtren Aion(north america) instead of only aion? or i got to reinstall it again?

uh;;;; Alright.... i repaired... delete Bin32... extracted HeroicAION files... Deleted the same file i deleted that time... and i got the same problem again.... i guess my computer doesent want me to play TT_TT /HELP!!!!
ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Vendég on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Hold on!

Try this:
  • delete L10N & bin32 folders
  • open NCsoft launcher and turn off automatic updates and set the region and language
  • repair your client
  • delete again the bin32 folder
  • extract the heroic files into your main folder, all (be sure u use the specified one for ur op system)
  • start the game with HeroicAion.exe

Vendég

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuhiko on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 pm

didnt work, sorry, im still having that "this program found aq problem and blah blah" problem.
is there any way to put that "spoiler" thingie that u click to open and show the text in it? i really would like to put how is my aion folder like, it has some weird stuff i never seen before... later i will try to reinstal aion in another folder, and see if it works
ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Post  stormyxone on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 pm

ryuhiko wrote:repaired, done that again and delete some annoying stuff

Exactly what annoying stuff are you deleting? I'm wondering if you're moving or deleting something Aion needs to be able to run. Also, can you please tell us:

1. Which OS you're using
2. Which version of Aion (eg 2.0.0.5)
3. Are you using EU or NA?
4. Path to the folder you're using for the Heroic files

Sorry if you've already answered some of these questions, but something's causing your problem. Please don't assume you know the answers, either - verify everything. I want to make sure we aren't overlooking something. Smile
stormyxone

Back to top Go down

Post  royyeck on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 am

make sure you are on 2.0 not 2.1
royyeck

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuhiko on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:57 am

@stormy
1- if OS is Operational Sistem, than its windows XP
2- I just repair, delete bin 32 and put heroicAION files on it (incluiding "version.ini"), so i guess its 2.0.0.5
3- What do u mean with EU and NA?
4- Aion folder-> C:/Arquivos de Programas(its same as Documents and Settings, but i have those 2 files)/ NCsoft/Aion
HEROICAION_XP.rar-> My documents/ downloads (the firefox download files)

Things i've been deleting:
Aion_Main_2.0.0.5To2.1.0.1.ncpatch
Aion_NA_ENU_0.0.0.0To2.0.0.7.ncpatch
BUT! i have 4 aion folders (same place as the Aion folder i mentioned before, Aion1, Aion2 and Aion3) one has the two of these, other has none, and the anothers ave or Aion_main or Aion_NA, but none is working Sad

@royyeck
Im not sure wich version is it anymore
Version.ini says its 2.0.0.5
ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:08 am

By NA and EU, I think he means like the area settings in the NCSoft launcher.
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuhiko on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:21 am

EU
ryuhiko

Back to top Go down

Post  StealthXstream on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:40 am

ryuhiko wrote:um... i was getting that "fail to initialise blah blah blah" problem, and i got it fixed, but now, when the ncsoft screen appears (before the game start) it gots that messege from windows "this program has found a problem and must be closed" (i guess everybody in the world already got this problem at least one time, but i dont know if the text is exactly like that, 'couse my computer is not in english :<). i tried to start the game, like, a thousand nine times, but it always get that annoying problem :< PLEASE HELP ME!!! (i had a "clean" aion file before triying to play another private, so i dont know if the problem is related with that. i got it actualized and done that deleting-bin32-and-downloading-heroicaion-files-again thing 3 times, 'couse its tooo slow, but i dont 'unnistaled-instaled again' the full aion game yet)

@edit
forgot to say that a weirdo thing called SendLog always open up after i click "dont send" in the problem windoe
Can you launch the official game/server via the NCsoft launcher, without any errors?
StealthXstream

Back to top Go down

Post  stormyxone on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 am

ryuhiko wrote:
HEROICAION_XP.rar-> My documents/ downloads (the firefox download files)

You need to actually use the patch, not just leave it in your downloaded files. The patch files should be placed in Aion>Data>Europe>Items for items.pak, and Aion>Data>Europe>Npcs for npcs.pak. You also need to make sure you're using the Heroic Aion launcher that comes with that patch. Make sure the launcher is in the Aion folder that corresponds to the files you patched, and if you're using a shortcut from your desktop, delete it and make a new one.
stormyxone

Back to top Go down

Post  StealthXstream on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:14 am

Okay...let's start over from the beginning. Repair and update your Aion client via the NCsoft launcher then download and unzip the Herioc Aion patch and place the two circled files into your MAIN Aion folder. If the files are already, replace them with the ones you just downloaded. (you don't need to worry about the other files until you can get in-game)

Then try launching the game using the Heroic Aion launcher. And if it doesn't work, post a screenshot of your main Aion folder and a screenshot of the error.
StealthXstream

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down