i cant start aoin because service is not avaible >.<

Go down

i cant start aoin because service is not avaible >.<

Post  coolcrash on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:25 pm

huhu,
i have a problem.I cant play on this server becaue even when i start the patcher and click on launch there comes a window with: the server is not avaible in your country,i have deleted the L10N folder and have it repaired with the nc patcher but it doesnt work.what i can do then??my client runs on europe ....
pls help me =(((((

coolcrash

Back to top Go down

Re: i cant start aoin because service is not avaible >.<

Post  Vendég on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 pm

there are several method which can fix it:
  • a simple pc restart

• open the NCsoft launcher, on the left hand side you see "AION" under "INSTALLED". Right-click "AION" and select properties.
    on the window that opens up you can see Local- and Server Version etc.. Under the Install Location path is a button "Language Options". Make sure you select "english" as language. After selecting "english" it will start to download the english language package.

• if ur region is on Europe then change to NA, if NA then change to Europe to let the client to redownload the language files, then client repair. delete the bin32 folder and extract our all files into aion main folder

• add the AION.bin, GameGuard.des, GameMon.des and NCLauncher.exe programs to Exceptions in your antivirus sofware
perhaps there are more solution for this problem (i found these on first google), but it's a common problem on the other private servers and on retail too, so don't give up.

Vendég

Back to top Go down

it brought nothing =(

Post  coolcrash on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 pm

ohhh damn,it brought nothing,i made all waht you say and the problem is still there...
i want to play on this server =(
please,please help me...

Last edited by stormyxone on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topics merged, keep it to one thread, please.)

coolcrash

Back to top Go down

Post  Vendég on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:30 pm

1. Close all Aion-related windows.
2. CTRL-ALT-DELETE - close all Aion-related processes. (i.e. AION.bin)
3. Delete L10N folder
4. Open NCSoft Launcher
5. R-click on Aion, select Repair.
6. Delete bin32, and extract heroic aion files into main aion folder

however it isnt from server side, if this method still cant fix for u, you can find very much threads about this problem on net, if u fixed it, pls post here, maybe someone else have same problem.

Vendég

Back to top Go down

Post  stormyxone on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:20 am

coolcrash wrote:ohhh damn,it brought nothing,i made all waht you say and the problem is still there...
i want to play on this server =(
please,please help me...

I've looked into solutions, other than what Laci's already posted for you, and he's pretty much got it all covered. Has your problem been fixed?
stormyxone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down