i think im missing somthing

Go down

i think im missing somthing

Post  glodragons on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 am

i keep getting disconnected from the server every 5 mins or so and im not sure why is thre something wrong with server? or is it on my end?

glodragons

Back to top Go down

Re: i think im missing somthing

Post  stormyxone on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 am

Not sure exactly what causes it, but some people have more trouble than others, and it's worse some days than others, too. Are you getting some kind of error message when you dc?
stormyxone

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreckuiem on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 pm

sometimes the video card can mess up will detect bad graphics that will caus a problem to your game(s) and then it will shut down. Does it for me and i know i have bad card.
Wreckuiem

Back to top Go down

Post  StealthXstream on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm

glodragons wrote:i keep getting disconnected from the server every 5 mins or so and im not sure why is thre something wrong with server? or is it on my end?
Are you using wireless?
StealthXstream

Back to top Go down

Diconecting

Post  Parkas on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 pm

affraid Been having some good connections that lasted 2 -3 Hours Yesterday Dec2-and great playing time b.t.w. Did I say I love this server,- then Sleep all of the sudden I cant stayed logged for more then 3 min.Dec 3 10:00 AM. Central time,On my end tried different PC's to check for Video or maybe something else, same result,maybe the server needs to be restarted, anyway thanks for all the hard work to Moderators,and Great >GM's<This is the Notice I get. You been disconnected from the server. lol!

Parkas

Back to top Go down

Post  stormyxone on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:45 am

Parkas wrote: affraid Been having some good connections that lasted 2 -3 Hours Yesterday Dec2-and great playing time b.t.w. Did I say I love this server,- then Sleep all of the sudden I cant stayed logged for more then 3 min.Dec 3 10:00 AM. Central time,On my end tried different PC's to check for Video or maybe something else, same result,maybe the server needs to be restarted, anyway thanks for all the hard work to Moderators,and Great >GM's<This is the Notice I get. You been disconnected from the server. lol!

Sorry about the delayed response. Are you still having problems?
stormyxone

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreckuiem on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:34 pm

try changing the graphics inside the game which will help out the pc, because if it is your video card, that could also put an input of helping out your game, try that.
Wreckuiem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down